- 🐉 Get a grip on your 12 mini with Dragon Grips form-fitting rubberized grip accessory. Give your Phone our Computer designed grip set for the iPhone 12 mini extra protection with our sleek, black Phone skin compatible with all Apple iPhone 12 models
- 💪 5mm thick super minimalist textured wrap skin. Easy to apply self-adhesive decal that is durable, comfortable, minimalist, and still shows off all the design aspects of your phone that make it great.
- 🔌 Supports wireless charging and is compatible with MagSafe charging. Made for those who want a great hold on their phone but don’t want a bulky case. Back and side coverage along with corner bumper pieces provide great grip for almost any hand position so you don’t drop your phone.
- USA Family-owned business made in the USA by our “Handi-Capable” team. We appreciate our customers and value the opportunity to serve.
- 🚫 Stop Dropping Your Phone! Perfect Phone Grips designed for iPhone, cell phone grips for the back of the phone, side of the phone, cell phone cases, and general grip for Phone or Cell phone.
Dragon Grips for iPhone 12 Mini Grip case |Textured Rubber Grip Skin Wrap Accessory Compatible with Apple iPhone 12 Mini – Avoid Dropping Phone
A long, long time ago, in a parking lot far away, a need was discovered. I had purchased my first cell phone, the super hip, super cool, super slick (that was the immediate problem here), 4S. I had gone from the cell store, put it in my pocket, driven to a home improvement store, got out of the car, went to retrieve it from my pocket to answer a call….and proceeded to drop it, then accidentally drop kick it halfway across the parking lot. Since that time, Apple has not only increased the power and speed of its flagship product but exponentially increased the slickness of it as well. As an Apple fan, I have had many of their Phones since and had a plethora of cases trying to balance the need of protection, the looks, and something practical and thin. In 2017 I started Dragon Grips and immediately wanted to develop a skin, a wrap that would protect, provide grip, and look good while allowing the phone to be the star of the show that it was meant to be. They look amazing; until you put the case on… every case out there detracts from the beauty that the designers have created. I wanted to create something for the rugged minimalist, something simple,, something strong. During testing, I stumbled upon something I didn’t expect. Everyone knows that cases all want to pass the 4 foot or 6-foot drop test. Many cases claim they protect from those kinds of falls but I honestly had little expectation from our .5mm thick rubber in protecting my $1000 phone. The 6-month testing provided some crazy insight though, I had not dropped my phone once (I’m a bit of a klutz so this was way too weird to ignore). Dragon Grips is not some magical magnetic force, it’s just a rubber material that provides a better surface to squeeze and get that grip. What was going on here? What appears to be going on is partially subconscious! Your brain knows that you have a $1000 phone without pool noodles protecting it from a fall, and uses your gross motor skills and strength to get a grip.